An Interference Field (IF) is an area of the body (small or large) that has become depolarized (weakened) due to previous trauma such as an old scar, concussion, injury or a whiplash from a car accident, and is thus, more susceptible to toxin accumulation. Even though a trauma may be very old and is no longer painful, it can still act like a powerful short-circuit of the body’s natural energy flow, reflexing to a specific organ or gland, thus creating many problems – often unresolvable with many types of treatment.
Over time, these areas can often bio-accumulate a broad range of environmental and metabolic toxins, which can act to block the normal energy flow of the nerve and meridian network of the body, thus perpetuating illness and preventing resolution.
Regardless of whether or not a person can remember if any trauma occurred to a particular site, if it test weak, it should be mud packed to achieve resolution and therefore, long-lasting results.
Do You Have Hidden Interference Fields?
Interference fields (IFs) are extremely common and are routinely missed on standard practitioner evaluations. Often, the root cause of many problems is due to hidden interference fields (IFs). An interference field can impede the normal, healthy electromagnetic flow of the body’s meridian system, thus creating symptomatology that is difficult to trace back to its original root cause by conventional methods. Now QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis) can quickly identify if you have interference fields and how to eliminate them.
In general, the person often does NOT complain about the site of the interference field. It is usually the pathological reflex area of the interference field that creates the distressing symptoms!
Injured Areas of the Body
When a specific area of the body is injured, the body requires amplified amounts of nutrients to initiate the healing process – but it can only draw on those nutrients that are available within the body at the time of injury. After an injury has occurred, the body will also require an amplified nerve and meridian flow of energy to the injured area to support the regenerative healing process. If any of these factors are deficient at the time of injury, then the injured area may be unable to heal adequately, both physically and bio-energetically.
For many individuals, we have found that a previous injury site will test “off” (weak) using QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis) testing, indicating that the site has become depolarized. From a traditional point of view, an old trauma site may appear to be well healed visually with no apparent problems. Even the patient may not complain of any symptoms at that site. However, from a bio-energetic point of view, the site will have often healed in a substandard way, functionally speaking, and will not exhibit the same physiological and neurological characteristics as found in normal tissue.
QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis) testing can easily demonstrate that a previous trauma site is often the direct cause of a pathological reflex point, terminating to another body site.
Examples of Common Interference Fields
I – Scars:
– Scars from invasive procedures (such as those for the gallbladder, the heart or for cancer)
– Mole or skin cancer removal scars
– Episiotomy scars, C-section scars, breast implants, tummy tucks, cosmetic surgery
– Shunt scars
– Internal hysterectomy scars, internal sinus surgery, etc.
– Exploratory surgery
– Hernia repair
– Traumatic scars: from falls, cuts, etc.
– Puncture areas: from hypodermic injections, intravenous drug therapy, spinal blocks, etc.
– Acne scars: chicken pox scars, animal bites, bite from mosquito’s or other insects, etc.
– Vaccination scars
II – Traumatized Areas:
– Trauma from car accidents: whiplash, sprains/strains, smashed areas, etc.
– Trauma from other sources: falls, athletic sprains, scrapes, bumping head, etc.
– Impact sites: (i.e. an area previously hit with a fast ball, etc.)
– Burned areas (scars or no scars), skin grafts
– Numb areas
An Interference Field promotes accelerated aging and an earlier death. Each Interference Field can lead to a shortened life. The size of an interference field does not dictate its importance. For example: Larger scars are generally more troublesome, but a very small scar can also be highly reactive and create troublesome symptoms.
III – Abnormal Body Areas:
– Bruises or discolored skin areas that do not heal in a reasonable amount of time
– Skin rashes, nail fungus or sores that do not heal in a reasonable amount of time
– Areas that itch or have abnormal sensations: i.e. burning, cold, tingling, etc.
IV – Permanent Tattoos
V – Ear and Body Piercings:
– Scars from earring piercings, body piercings, etc.
VI – Metal Inside the Body:
– Surgical metal pins, plates, mesh; bullet or shrapnel fragments
– silver fillings, gold crowns, stainless steel posts, composite fillings (typically high in aluminum), dental implants (typically titanium)
VII – Injections:
– Dental injections. Injection sites in the gum areas where dental anesthetics have been used (especially retromolar areas).
– Neural Therapy. Injection sites where anesthetics (Procaine, Carbocaine) have been injected into the body, including dental areas.
– IV Drips. Injection sites where intravenous needles were placed in the arm.
– Other injections. Injection sites where drugs, vitamins (such as B-12 shots) or other substances have been injected into the body.
VIII – Dental and Gum Areas:
– Hidden dental decay under silver fillings, composites or crowns
– Toxins exuding from conventional root canals